Friday 22 March 2013

Assignment 2: ....

In the immortal words of Cartman from south park... well... I'm not going to say it here, but you can find it via Youtube here. Honestly. this has been one of those projects were if it could go wrong, it HAS gone wrong....

I won't bore you all with a ranting list of what has gone wrong but I've had no choice but salvage whatever footage I can from busted laptop, one external hard drive, and one memory stick and somehow figure out what to do with all of it.... damn lightning, damn surge protection, damn it all to hell.

so what are the tools that I have available to me to do something at this point?
Whatever footage I've got in the draft.
some random horde footage
some random nerf game footage - which I doubt I can use for anything
Microsoft movie maker
free sound editor
hypercam
powerpoint
I have no idea how to put this in to something related to winning at this point.

In case anyone is wondering... unforseen complications prevented me from getting the right footage to finish the draft along with a generous donation of my own stupidity... that's why the last minute screaming, hair tearing, etc etc etc....

Sod this.... I'm gonna go smoke a pack, drink a litre of coffee, insult the universe and get back to work on this later.

Five hours later... So apparently... I didn't post this during my lunch break before I went for my cigarettes and coffee.. and since I've had sometime to think - think not calm down - I've got an idea that could work.... but i'm gonna be busy as heck trying to cut and compile something that is at best two-thirds assed - as opposed to just plain old half-assed. A game trailer of somekind... showing how survivors win against zombies... something like that... might work....so i guess I'm making a game trailer for the digital version of Human Versus Zombies... rated "M" for mature, coming to a PC near you....

Hopefully I can punch out a draft by tomorrow morning or something.... cos I ain't missing a NERF Game for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment